Claudia, no need to apologize, we are all just SO happy to know you are
okay!!!  You are loved here! - em :-)

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Claudia Werner
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:38 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Claudia

First of all thank you all for you concern about me.I'm fine but going to a
hart time right now.We hat to cancel our Cable,Phone and Internet for a
Weill.I hope to have it back in 2 to 3 weeks.I could not find Sharon's
address ore i was going to right her to let her know what was going on.I,m
doing alot better but still have a lot of problems that I,m dealing with I
know that God is helping me to this hart time and that we will be doing
better soon.I try to check my email again this weekend my friend told me I
can come over anytime to do so.I was just not able to leave the house to a
Few days ago.I miss you all so much but I just was not abel to go no were
and Bruce don,t know anythink about computers.I also cant find Sharon's
Phone number.The Police officer give it to me last night.But have to wait to
this weekend to call her do to free min on my friends Phone.You are all the
best and sorry again that I did not contact you all before.I did have to
mass delite i hat 1209 messeges in inbox.I promice I want not let ths happen
again.You are all my Familie and I love all of you.Bruu ad Sissy are doing
great just don,t like the cold wetter we are getting the last day's.I miss
you all.LOVE and HUGS to all of you my Friends.I,m thankfull to the Lord
that I have friends like you.

Lift up our Eyes,Father,that we might see our world as you see it.Help us
respond as you respond to the hurt around us.

God bless you Brutus,Sissy and Claudia