I am in central Texas and gas prices are down here too.  I heard  yesterday
of a neighboring little town that had gas for $2.79 a gallon.   Its not the
election but the economy and the fact that along with the stock  market, the
price for a barrel of gas has gone down.

Gloria P

In a message dated 10/9/2008 11:25:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,