my Chandler (blue) is very nearly hairless, so is her darker blue sister.
she has hair everywhere she is supposed too but is so short as to be almost
not there

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels