I changed the subject as we are no longer talking about my tiny chi.
Mare

-------Original Message-------

From: ButtercupandWyatt
Date: 11/4/2008 2:21:44 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] The Tiny New Chihuahua Baby

i have been there too.. the only gurantee is to get a older dog, who is 9
months or older.. one of my friends acutally has a 2 yr old, who is 2 and
3/4 lbs she is looking to sell, i would take her, she is adorable.. but i
really can only get one more dog, lol and i want a boy..  i could put you in
touch with her if you want a tiny chihuahua ;-)