So so sorry for your loss, how sad. My prayers are with you during this
difficult time
Diana

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, GJC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: GJC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] 8 Month old Layla
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 5:12 PM

my Pit mix foster killed My  Pepe, 2 1/2 # chi
broke her neck

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:21 PM, lizzy307 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

I have a 8 month old girl chi and I couldnt be happier to have her. She
loves me to death but for any thing in the world, I cant get her to
stop using the bathroom in the house..I use the pee pee pads but she
goes and hides if its under my bed or behind my couch.....Just a tip so
some of you...Our vet told us when we got her to keep an eye on her
with our one year pitbull.

We have had both our dogs since they around 5 weeks old we took them
everywhere and they both are the greatest dogs. My chihuahua dont bark
at anyone when they get close to me, she is just loveable as can be....

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels