From: G Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] hello
To: "Chihuahua Group" <chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 12:35 PM

Litter box trained!!  I will attempt that.  All of the our Chi's go on the

pad except for Jaz, she was the adopted one who goes on the newspaper.

Otherwise - they'll go on the throw rugs if there are no pads down.

What do you all put in the litter boxes?  What size box do you use?  Thanks!

Gloria C

I will say of the Lord, HE is my
Refuge and my Fortress, my God;
on HIM ...I lean, rely and (confidently) trust!
               Psalm 91:2