From: SharonK
Date: 11/13/2008 10:04:13 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Katie's New Outfit

Thanks Michelle!!  The 'outfit' was pajamas I got online.  Of course, they
were too big, so we had to cut off the back legs and the cuffs off the front
legs.  It's a shame because I really wanted Katie to have those pajamas.
Here's what they looked like before we had to resize/reshape them:
http://littledachshunds.com/clothes.aspx