I have been sending one everyday for several months, it's a good feeling and
takes less than a minute

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels