you did good

May God walk with you today.
arlene

--- On Fri, 11/21/08, amanda christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: amanda christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas]Puppies!
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:58 AM

Hopefully tomorrow I will get pictures up of the other four babies from my
litter and the two chocolate sweeties from my moms litter. This little angel is
Liberty Belle's Hurricane Gracie. We have decided that this little angel is
staying with us. The spots are blue gray. Isnt she a doll. Everyone of ours is
sold to wonderful homes. I did home visits and references. Question, am I too
picky who buys these cuties. They are unregistered so I sold them for a hundred
a piece. But I asked for home visits to check the condition of the home, did
those already. I also asked for a vet reference, landlord permission unless
they own their homes and a personal reference. Also they signed an agreement
stating they would keep their shots up to date and if they decide to get rid of
the pup later we have first options. Am I being too controlling. Or am I just
being a loving owner.

Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!