two previously healthy dogs died here eating Nutro Natural Choice, within
six days of each other
Purina has never been recalled

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels