Claudia, so great to see you back!!! From what we have heard, sounds like
you have a real gem in Bruce! Look forward to catching up with you!
Marsha

> I want to let you all know that I got back online.
> I also want to thank all of you for being hir for me when I needed
> you.The Card's and letters helped me and Bruce to a tuff time.This group
> is the best.I know God has led me to you all for a reason.We got true it
> and thanks to you all it was a lot easyer.With the money I got I was
> abel to pay my waterbill and get Brutus and Sissy some treats.They say
> thanks.Bruce is back working but they dont have a lot of loads at is
> verry slow hi gets one run a week.Hi suprised me and got the internet
> back on for me so I can  talk to you all. I love him so much hi is the
> best.Yeas I am still taking it easy and will keep doing it.I hat to tell
> you all how much you all mean to you.Sending Love ,Hugsand Prayers to
> all of you.
> Lift up our Eyes,Father,that we might see our world as you see it.Help
> us respond as you respond to the hurt around us. God bless you
> Brutus,Sissy and Claudia

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/