That's wonderful work!  Therapy is just that - I get my therapy out of seeing
faces light up,
smiles begin to creep up, and most of all the calm that a Pet brings!  Warms my
heart too...
Bravo!         ~ Gloria C ~ Guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are God
my Savior, and my hopeis in you all day long.
                Psalm 25:5

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 02:08:46
+0000Subject: [Chihuahuas] MIss Dora goes to work.

I work for an agency that has a day program fo metal retarded adults. some of
them are very physically handicapped as well.I took miss dora to work today.
They all loved miss dora. though she would not go to them she let them pet her
and give her kisses. then she spent the rest of the time with me laying at my
feet on a lepard rug. she was soooo good. she did not even ask to get in my lap
like she does at home. I going to try her again next week. maybe she will
become a good pet therapy dog.