OMG! I couldn't find the Bayer baby asprin and I only gave him a few grains.  He seemed to be doing fine when I left this morning.

Live Long and Prosper
 


--- On Fri, 12/5/08, readytorv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: readytorv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!! Update
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 9:19 AM

No, no, no!  Tylenol is poisonous to dogs. 
 
 
Only you and God know your heart.
 
 
Helen
 
-------Original Message----- --
 
From: Revajane
Date: 05/12/2008 9:14:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!! Update
 
He was still in pain when I was finally able to get home so I gave him a very, very small dose of tylenol crushed up in some water mixed with a bit of yogert and a pinch of fiber.  I also made him drink some water not much but after a awhile and a couple of doses applied with a straw as a dropper. He seems to almost be back to his old self.  All I have let him have right now is water which he is drinking on his own. I have to keep taking the bowl away since he is trying to drink it way too fast. 
This morning he was still very thirsty and seemed to be feeling much better.  My son has instructions to give him water or let him nurse from mom but nothing else today.  If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Live Long and Prosper
 


--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Mare~M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
From: Mare~M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 8:44 PM

Gee it's getting late in the evening and I just got online. Did the little one make it? I am so sorry.
Mare
 
-------Original Message----- --
 
From: Revajane
Date: 12/4/2008 10:40:45 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!!
 
Our little guy apparently swallowed something and is hurting badly.  My son thinks that the cats got on the cabints and knocked off one of my weekly pill containers.  We are not sure what he got into but I am way too far away to help and he dosen't have access to a vehicle.  Nor do we have any money for a vet or know where one is in this town.  He has been yelling like it hurts so bad.  He stopped for a while and his breathing returned to normal until his mom laid down next to him then he started again.  Any suggestion would be helpful we don't have any epicat to induce vomiting.

Live Long and Prosper
 

 

 

Reply via email to