I know from previous talks that a couple of you have service dogs. My FMS, RA, and CFS have gotten dramatically worse this past year I've started to consider possibly training Jaelyn to be a service dog. However I have no information on where to begin. Could those of you who have been through this share your knowledge of going through this process with me? Or just share links to sites you might know of that gives a step by step process? If you prefer not to do it in the group you can email me personally at 'jesslanrose[at]netsync.net' (exchange the [at] with @).
Thank you so much, Jesslan Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr.com/ Volunteer @ Chautauqua County Humane Society - http://spcapets.com/ Furever Mom To Doggy - Jaelyn / View Her Photos - http://tinyurl.com/jaelynlove Furever Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel Visit My Kitties, Doggy & Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss.com/cattitude/
<<Other Pets 4 Mommy.gif>>

