From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: coughing now home made food Connie
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 12:27 PM

My vet scolded me when I questioned feeding his (science and prescription
diets) dog food two and half years ago. He said I would starve my dog of good
nutrition. a week later they pulled all his "great" food in the big melamine
debacle.
A bit of research can help you make a food that will be as healthy as possible.
The good news is you will know whats in it. Also for my little ones its
actually cheaper than buying the better foods like Merrick or Evo.
Its very hard to get a consensus on whats best. Even animal nutritionists
cannot agree on everything. I'm thinking you just have to try to educate
yourself as best you can then see how your dogs bodies/ attitudes react.

best,
michelle, henry and vinnie

keeping warm in the beautiful Catskills