lol.....too funny!!         ~ Gloria C ~ Guide me in your truth and teach
me,for you are God my Savior, and my hopeis in you all day long.
                Psalm 25:5

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 10
Dec 2008 21:51:52 -0500Subject: [Chihuahuas] a dog named sex

OK, forgive me, but this is just funny!! lolMarshaA DOG NAMED SEXEverybody I
know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I callmine Sex. Now,
Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to theCity Hall to renew the
dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like alicense for Sex. He said, "I
would like to have one too!" Then I said,"But she is a dog!" He said he didn't
care what she looked like. I said,"You don't understand... I have had Sex since
I was nine years old." Hereplied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When
I decided to getmarried, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at
the wedding.He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But
Sex hasplayed a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex."
Hesaid he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry usin
his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding.The next
day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family isbarred from the
church from then on.When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog
with me. When wechecked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room
for me andmy wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the
motelis a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me
awakeat night." The clerk said, "Me too!"One day I entered Sex in a contest.
But before the competition began, thedog ran away. Another contestant asked me
why I was just looking around. Itold him that I was going to have Sex in the
contest. He said that Ishould have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand,"
I said, "I hopedto have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.When my wife and I
separated, we went to court to fight for custody of thedog. I said, "Your
Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left meafter I was married." The
Judge said, "Me too!"Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all
over for her. Acop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4
o'clock inthe morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." - My case comes up
nextThursday.Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more
damntroubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when
Iwent for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seemsto
be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my lifebut now it
has left me for ever. I couldn't live any longer so lonely."and the doctor
said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't aman's best friend so
get yourself a dog."This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may
containprivileged information. If you are not the intended receipient,
pleasedelete.Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your
God is.http://taylorstots.tripod.com/