Sorry you are not getting out yet :-( I know your babies are missing you
something terrible. Continuing to keep you in prayers......
Marsha

> I am not getting out of the hospital today it will be Monday.I was so
> hoping I am getting out today.Bruce is going to bring Brutus and Sissy
> home tomorrow and our friend is going to stay at the house with them to
> I get home.Bruce say that it is to cold for them out on the road they
> are just not happy in the Truck without me.Hi is going to have to take
> them on some short trips to get them use to it.Well at least I can talk
> to every body.I can't wait to see my baby's.Sharon are you feeling any
> better?
>
>  Lord our Lord
> your name is the most wonderful name in all the earth!
> Psalm 8:9
> The reason for this season:
> Happy Birthday Jesus
> God bless you Brutus,Sissy and me

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/