I didn't want to mention it yesterday because it just seemed like there was
so much sadness and heartache I felt it would be wrong to share news that
I'm happy about.

Tomorrow night our new foster dog arrives. All that I know so far is that
it's a boy, he's a year and a half to two years old and he's a fawn
Chihuahua. His name is 'Paco'. I'm also told that he loves other dogs (big
and small) so I'm praying he takes really well to Jaelyn.

The last foster we had, a year old female mixed breed, didn't go over so
well. By the fourth day Jaelyn had gone from obsessively sniffing her to
biting her on the stomach. Because I was worried for the puppy (even though
she was maybe 7-ish pounds bigger than Jaelyn) I asked my area coordinator
to find another foster home for her. This time I'm determined to help Jaelyn
learn to adjust to having fosters in and out of the house. On a monthly-ish
basis. I really don't want to give up fostering, so I have big hopes we can
help Jaelyn adjust.

I'll need to give them both my undivided attention for the first few days I
won't be able to be online. I'll be back in a few days (with piccy's!).

May all of you who are sick and those who are filled with heartache remember
that you're loved and we're praying for your illness' and hearts to heal.

Warmest Wishes,
Jesslan

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr.com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua County Humane Society - http://spcapets.com/
Furever Mom To Doggy - Jaelyn / View Her Photos -
http://tinyurl.com/jaelynlove
Furever Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Dog & Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss.com/cattitude/