OK. OK. Well by now I'm probably getting on everyone's nerve about this 
apple head and deer dome thing but i need to know everyone's opinion. I 
would appreciate it if you guys would look at my chikita's picture and 
tell me what you guys think she is. Its just for my personal 
satisfation but i need to know. her picture is under chikita and her 
puppies. Its not that good of a picture. Hope to hear from ya soon!!!
I don't know what she is cause the person i got it off wanted to get 
rid of her right away. By the way she was being mistreated so I didn't 
even try to ask many questions. I just wanted her out of there!!! 

Thanks Mari...


------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to