see thats what i told the vet and he said to do... but if were up to
me i would keep him for good but since my friend let me use her stud
for the mating i told her i would give her a pup... but i think i
will keep a little longer plus they don't bother me at all if he
stays longer... but thanks for the advice i will keep it in mind...
another question though... then when should let him go? how many
weeks???

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Claudia Werner <chich...@...>
wrote:

> Puppy's learn from eachother i would not let him go to early.
>
> God is never deaf to his children's cries for help.
> Have a blessed and happy New Year.
> Bruce,Brutus,Sissy and Claudia

supoervised