From: "ruff...@prtcnet.org" <ruff...@prtcnet.org>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:04:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Question

I don't know of course, but did it ever dawn on anyone that maybe our
group owner may also have a religious conflict with witchcraft?
Marsha

> I just talked to John Kariotis Jr.He seen that I was on line and we
> chat.Hi told me hi was band from this group.I would like to find out if
> it is alright the reason.I hope it was not because of me?I told him that
> I was very sorry that this happen.I know hi joined to learn more about
> Chihuahuas and hi was not the only on that hat a problem.Hi told me also
> that hi respect me for my christian believe.I would just to like to be
> able to sleep in peace knowing what the reason was.I started
> Christian-Chihuahua s so I am able to share my believes and don't have to
> do it in this group.I am so sorry that I cost people to leave ore
> getting band from the group.
> The Lord decides what a person will do;no one understands what his life
> is all about.     Proverbs 20:24 God bless you and your Families
> Brutus,Kitty kitty,Sissy and Claudia

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots. tripod.com/