What a cutie pie! She's been through so much for such a little scrapper.

Jesslan

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr.com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua County Humane Society - http://spcapets.com/
Furever Mom To Chihuahua - Jaelyn
Furever Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Dog & Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss.com/cattitude/