PLEASE CROSSPOST!

 [Attachment(s) <#129ed39a19b89def_TopText> from Todd and Cheryl included
below]


----- Forwarded Message ----
*From:* "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
***Sent:* Mon, July 19, 2010 1:55:02 PM
*Subject:* Lost dog

Hello, my name is Kaitlin Peterson, and I was hoping you could help me by
sharing my information with the National K9 Amber alert group. My dog must
have slipped under the fence in Linwood Township, MN on Friday the 16th.  He
is between 6  and 8 pounds, and is most likely a chi pap mix. He is approx.
nine years old. His  coat is long and black and brown. He is extremely
friendly. I miss him very much. If you can assist me in any way, I would be
so grateful. I will attach his picture as well. My home number is
651-462-4106.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using the University of Minnesota Duluth Webmail


 

Attachment(s) from Todd and Cheryl

1 of 1 Photo(s)
 [image: 
Saint.JPG]<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K9AmberAlert/attachments/folder/973157862/item/1882299712/view>
 
Saint.JPG<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K9AmberAlert/attachments/folder/973157862/item/1882299712/view>


Raven
Lucy & Molly & Stella, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, Lider, & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all
creatures.

Reply via email to