awesome markings! congratulations strf!
darcy

--- On Mon, 7/19/10, Stefanie Brannan <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Stefanie Brannan <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My New Little One [1 Attachment]
To: "Chihuahuas" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 8:38 PM


  


[Attachment(s) from Stefanie Brannan included below] 





I wanted to introduce Gidget, my new little Chi puppy.  I was going to get a 
tiny black and tan on white smooth coat girl but I totally fell in love with 
this baby and changed my mind.  She looks very much like my 2 year old Chi, 
Gizmo when he was a puppy.  She is a long haired dark chocolate tri baby. She 
is 10 weeks old.  She will not be "tiny" so will be a better playmate for 
Gizmo, who is a larger Chi.  She is very sweet and has a great, outgoing 
personality (so far).  Here is a pic!
 
Stef








      

Reply via email to