A harness is ideal for Chihuahuas.  Like someone already mentioned, if  you 
Chi is still too small, you can buy a ferret harness, that's what Emiliano  
used when he was a baby.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 7/20/2010 8:49:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 
I like harnesses better than trying to put on a collar but I never tried  
putting a harness on a dog. I seen a little harness at walmart i thought 
about  getting I guess if it's too big I can save it till he's bigger. 


 
____________________________________
 From: dasha  <[email protected]>
To:  chihuah...@yahoogro  Ch
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 8:23:48  PM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas]  I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy


A  harness is a much better idea than a collar anyway. And yes you can. We 
used a  ferret harness for Bogie cause we could not find a small one that 
fit. We  still use harnesses, never collars

 
____________________________________
 From: chihuah...@yahoogro _ups.com_ (http://ups.com/)   
[mailto:Chihuahuas@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of willy  billy
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:21 PM
To:  chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am having  trouble with my chihuahua puppy



Can  you get harnesses for 3 to four moth old puppys? He loves walking in 
the yard  with me but, I would rather him be on a leash and harness cause he 
might run  off after a car. He mostly stays around me but I think he could 
become more  brave and go further one day. 



 
____________________________________
 From: Darcy Jacobs  <flyway7...@yahoo. com>
To: chihuah...@yahoogro  ups.com
Sent: Tue, July 20,  2010 7:59:42 PM
Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua  puppy


i put my new baby on a tether and harness when she circles to poop  if she 
is off target i can pick up the lead and guide her to the  center... she is 
getting better at making sure a4 feet are on paper...  and usually facing 
the right way ... its a lot to think about for a  baby...
darcy

--- On Tue, 7/20/10, willy billy  <willybilly30@ _yahoo.com_ 
(http://yahoo.com/) > wrote:



From:  willy billy <willybilly30@ yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] I am having trouble with my chihuahua puppy
To:  chihuah...@yahoogro _ups.com_ (http://ups.com/) 
Date: Tuesday, July 20,  2010, 8:38 PM


 
 
Atleast  it's where i can find it lol 



 
____________________________________
 From: dasha  <dash...@hughes. net>
To: chihuah...@yahoogro  ups.com
Sent: Tue,  July 20, 2010 6:50:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] I am  having trouble with my chihuahua  puppy



Also, I would like some potty training advise  it seems I can get Gizmo too 
poop beside the poop pad but not on it. I  been putting his terds on the 
pad and putting it over the pee but, My  little pup just don't get it.

------------ --------- --------- ---------  ------
 
You may have to use more than one pad. As far as the dog  knows their butt 
is over the pad. At least he knows he is going in the  right place.  The pup 
gets it.

 
____________________________________
 























Reply via email to