Christy, Keeper is just adorable. I can see why he is near and dear to your 
heart. What an angel.

Julie

----- Original Message -----
From: Christy Sylvest
Sent: 07/25/10 10:33 PM
To: [email protected], [email protected], 
[email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Keeper is 6 months [3 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) http://www.gmx.com/mail.html#TopText  from Christy Sylvest 
included below]
Well my little Keeper is getting to be a big boy. He is 6 months old now and 
weighs a whole 29oz. He is such a sweet funny boy. His cleft seems to have 
closed up, I can't see it at all anymore. I am taking him maybe next week to 
get fixed and have the vet check his mouth. It kills me to get him fixed he has 
such a great head and he is so cute with a killer personality. Just thought I 
would share a couple pics of him...He stole my heart.

www.cnmpuppies.mysite.com http://www.cnmpuppies.mysite.com/ 
"Whether or not it is clear to you, the world is unfolding as it should." 
-Desiderata 

Christy Sylvest 
[email protected] 


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. 
Learn more. 
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1
 



my blog http://myunrulystitches.blogspot.com

Reply via email to