*Congratulations Deanna..I did grooming for a number of years learned it
hands on...School is good though at least you will be certified...Good luck!
*
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Deanna Corey <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> Ok...I am so excited!!!! I have been looking a very LONG time for a
> grooming school with a great reputation that was close enough I could
> attend...FOUND ONE!!!!! It is 12 weeks of daily 9-5 instruction...and I am
> so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I have wanted to do this for YEARS!!!
> Someday I want my own shop!!! Is it too late to do this at 51??? I need
> $4200 for the school but somehow...someway...I am goin!!! I had such a
> wonderful chat with the lady the runs the school today...she just moved her
> school to REdlands...which is about 35 minutes from me down the
> mountain...she was in Woodcrest. Anyway...sorry to ramble...just REALLY
> jazzed!!!
>
> Hugs In Him,
> Deanna
>
> And the Corey Crew:
>
> Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
> Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
> Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron
>
> Mom to Fur babies:
> Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245,
> Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251,
> Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706
> Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934,
> Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
> and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612
>
> Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double
> Yellow Headed Amazon)
>
> and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000
>  
>



-- 
Joyce

Reply via email to