Ok...here are a few pics...still need to paint and put another section of lattice up where you see the gold pen attached but it is almost done! I am gonna send them in batches of 4 so they will load hopefully. My hubby made the bed for me from reclaimed wood we had laying around and a toddler's headboard and footboard we got at "Another Man's Treasures" for $2
We used some padded interlocking flooring for garages for the first layer and eventually we will add vinyl decking...so washable puppy pads for now. I have my little table and chair out there as I can do my Bible Study each morning out with the pups after their breakfast. Hugs In Him, Deanna And the Corey Crew: Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10 Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11 Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron Mom to Fur babies: Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245, Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251, Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706 Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934, Myrtle May (Chihuahua) and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612 Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double Yellow Headed Amazon) and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000

