hi William... problem is too much room too fast...try one room ....the one you 
are in. when you feel the pup stir get up and monitor... no nose rubbing.. just 
catch him /her doing it right and praise big..what I'm doing with my new baby 
is tethering to a crate with a pad in reach.there is a water bottle on the 
crate and she is fed 4x a day... she is 10 weeks now . she is only off the 
tether when I'm watching TV. i take her and her crate and tether to my day job 
where she is kept the same way open crate where her bed is and she loves it ... 
she is in the bed in the car and in my living room where she sleeps. has access 
to the peepeepad, water , toys in a basket, and where she is fed. she gets lap 
time every night all evening and day time at work ...no free house time.
darcy

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, william <[email protected]> wrote:


From: william <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My puppys stange bathroom habits
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 8:28 PM


  



My 3 month old chi has been doing really good pooping on the pad or not at all 
till he goes outside when he was living in the bathroom.

I decided to move him in the living room, put all his toys on the couch and let 
him sleep in my bed. 

I put a doggiepad in the livingroom and bedroom. He just pees on them. He poops 
either by the bedroom door or the hallway. This morning he peed in the kitchen.

I was told to put his nose in it and spank him then put him on the pad. I 
really don't like doing this and I don't think it's working.

What's the problem?









      

Reply via email to