Welcome. Sorry you had that bad experience with the breeder.   Have you 
checked the PayPal website?  They might have a reporting  system to file a 
complaint about a seller. You might get some help that  way.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 8/5/2010 10:25:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
Hi, my name is Michele and I live in WV. I am happy to be here and hope to  
learn alot about chi's.

I am also looking for me a female chi puppy. I  just got ripped off by a 
lady whom is suspected of running a mill. This is  what happened

About 4 weeks ago I had sent money to a woman for a chi  puppy through 
paypal. She decided after I sent her the money for the puppy I  picked out to 
jack the price up 100.00. I told her that we had agreed on a  certain price 
and I wasn't giving her anymore money. She then told me she  wouldn't sell me 
the pup unless I paid the new price. She told me she would  send my money 
back and I said OK. She then changed her mind again and said she  would not 
send my money back that the deposit was non-refundable. I told her  she never 
sent me the contract and I had never seen one. I live 5 hrs from  where she 
was and was going to drive down and pick up my puppy.
Needless to  say, I never got my money back or the puppy.

So, I am looking for  another one who is closer to me than she was. I don't 
know if there is anyone  who lives close to me that has any puppies or not. 
My daughter is interested  in showing her at the fair next year and she has 
shown interest in general. I  dunno if there is anyone on here who shows or 
not that can advise me on how to  get her started.



Reply via email to