sure thing Deanna!
Hugs,Mare

-------Original Message-------

From: Deanna Corey
Date: 8/23/2010 3:39:20 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Harness Vest Sets Ive made for Dahlia

Hi Mare...I do....I started a little sewing company...JoysForToys Custom Dog
Creations
If you know anyone who is interested please free to give them my email addie
 I really enjoy doing it!

Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double
Yellow Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000