I have a shark steam mop and it is great for the tiles but it streaks the
hardwood and laminate

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chihuah...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Joyce mccarthy
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:31 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Morning Everyone!

Deanna we got this mop at the state fair it's called smart Living the
company was London specialities out of Ohio...I like this one far better
then the shark we tried that one first to save a few $$ but I didn't care
for it neither did my mom..

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Deanna Corey <shepflock...@yahoo.com>