Try buying baby food chicken, beef etc,. 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Kavi
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Cornish Game Hens-Raw feeders alert!!!




Hi
thank you very much. I did go out and buy cooked baked chicken for him. He
ate about 1/2 a  breast. I also gave him a little drink of milk. He drank
about 5 licks and that was all. He did eat the chicken until he was full. I
have a vet appointment tomorrow morning and plan to do blood tests. I will
be feeding him chicken all day as much as he wants. 

if there is some medical reason for this, does anyone have an idea? 

thanks
shanna
Las vegas



Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store




 

 <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS> 


--- On Thu, 9/23/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:



From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Cornish Game Hens-Raw feeders alert!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 9:54 AM


  
Shanna!! If he will eat the cooked chicken then give him as much as he
wants!!!! After he gets his strength back maybe you can add in some cooked,
finely chopped carrots, green beans etc...maybe it is his teeth?? Actually I
would get him to a vet asap but if you make him cooked chicken , scrambled
eggs, and some cooked veggies that is great nutrition. Dogs do NOT need
grains!!! Actually they don't "need" veggies either but we feel better
feeding them to them. Eggs are almost a perfect food!  Will he eat scrambled
eggs...not scrambled with milk...with just a little water or chicken broth!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
                Deanna

 and
 The Dog Park Pack:

Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine

 

 <http://www.joys4toys.com/> www.joys4toys.com




  _____  

From: Kavi <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 7:53:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Cornish Game Hens-Raw feeders alert!!!

  
Hi everyone

Here I am again... still having the problem of my rescued chi to eat. (3
weeks now) he will not eat RAW anything. He won't eat dry dog food. He won't
eat veggies, he won't eat expensive dog food in the can. He did not eat day
before yesterday.. but a couple dog cookies.(cream filled all natural)
Yesterday eat did not eat anything, this morning he got up from bed and was
acting strange about walking. His hair was up on his rump area, like he was
angry, but he was not angry. He tried to walk and one of his back legs just
went limp and he sat down. I was told by the vet he has bad back knees. He
looks like a skeleton this morning. I can take my index finger and thumb and
put it all the way around his waist. He ate part of a dog cookie (cream
filled) all natural.
Yesterday he was playing and running around the house alot. He was fine last
night when I went to bed. (he sleeps in his bed in my room). 
Day before yesterday, he tried to poop, but nothing came out. then later
that day, he gave a little poop (was not hard). Yesterday he did not poop at
all. I am lost of what to do now besides take him to the vet for blood tests
to see if there is anything medical going on. 
I am being told just to give him dog food (good quality) dry and canned, put
it down, and that when he is hungry he will eat. That is not the case with
this dog. He can not afford to not eat. He is skin and bones now. I give him
the Nutri cal daily. I think the vet is where I need to go for the blood
tests before something happens that I do not know about medical.

I just needed to write, vent, get this off my chest. I know all the chi
owners might understand me. not too many other people do. they think I am
just spoiling him. I wont let him starve. He will eat human cooked chicken.
so that is what he will get. but that is not enough nutrition for him. I
don't know.....

thanks for listening.
shanna



Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store




 

 <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS> 


--- On Wed, 9/22/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:



From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Cornish Game Hens-Raw feeders alert!!!
To: [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 11:52 PM


  
Scared ya huh??? No scare...but for those of us that enjoy feeding a little
bitty chicken to little bitty dogs and has a Stater Brothers near them this
week starting today, Wednesday, they are .98 cents a lb!!!! I am stocking
up!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
                Deanna

 and
 The Dog Park Pack:

Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine

 

 <http://www.joys4toys.com/> www.joys4toys.com



 






Reply via email to