HOW CUTE. Great picture too.



________________________________
From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 2:43:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] A very scary experience [1 Attachment]

  
[Attachment(s) from Nancy Lucky included below] 
He had been to the vet two days prior to him passing as he was walking with a 
limp. I had given him a ham bone that night which I think killed him, but the 
vet thinks that he must of had some type of congenital heart disease that we 
did 
not know about. But I blame myself as I would of done anything for him. This 
was 
taken the day before he died I have a new girl now Abbey and I am getting her 
biological sister in a few weeks. So life goes on but a part of my heart will 
always be with him. My new baby kind of looks like him so I am excited as I 
have 
never had the experience or joy of having two babies at once.
thanks for your kind words, like I said I would never want to scare someone.

--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Mieke Smeyers <[email protected]> wrote:


>From: Mieke Smeyers <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] A very scary experience
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 2:13 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>It is real sad that this happened to you. Did they say what caused it?
>
>--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Nancy Lucky <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
>>Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] A very scary experience
>>To: [email protected]
>>Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 9:10 PM
>>
>>
>>  
>>I would take him to the Vet ASAP - not to scare you but my baby boy who was 
>>only 
>>2 was fine one day woke up and starting throwing up, I called the vet and 
>>made 
>>him an appointment and he started having seizures and died in my arms. I am 
>>not 
>>saying that your dog has this at all, but I would be safe and just take him.
>>Nancy
>>
>>--- On Sun, 10/3/10, C.M. <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>From: C.M. <[email protected]>
>>>Subject: [Chihuahuas] A very scary experience
>>>To: [email protected]
>>>Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 10:40 AM
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>I need advice on something that happened last night. My new 3 year old chi 
>>>still 
>>>sleeps in his closed crate every night and usually sleeps like a baby. But 
>>>last 
>>>night, he started "pawing" his bedding. It was very loud and desperate 
>>>sounding. 
>>>He wasn't crying - just pawing. So I ran in and opened the door. He was just 
>>>kind of laying on his side up against his blankets. I picked him up and held 
>>>him 
>>>close to calm him, but I could feel he was getting ready to throw up. So I 
>>>set 
>>>him down on the patio floor. He threw up stuff that didn't resemble his 
>>>dinner!
>>>When I reached down to pick him up, he just growled at me. Each time I would 
>>>approach him, he'd back up, stare up at me and growl. So I finally just 
>>>ignored 
>>>him and walked around behind him and "herded" him back into the house. He 
>>>ran to 
>>>his crate instantly and laid down. 
>>>
>>>I didn't hear another peep out of him the rest of the evening. What do you 
>>>think 
>>>happened???? 
>>>Thanks in advance
>>>Carolyn
>>>
>>>
>>>  
>
>
> 



      

Reply via email to