His name is Cesar and he lives a wonderful life with my friend and her  
family.  They live out in the country and Cesar rides around in a golf cart  
with her husband to check on the horses, and he goes twice a month to visit  
people in a nursing home, who adore him.  She is the person that I had  named 
in my will to take Cesar when I died, she just got him sooner.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 7:23:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 
Gloria, how is the other dog you had "can remember his name" that you  gave 
to a good friend? Is he doing ok? What is his name again?


Evelyn

 
____________________________________
 From: "[email protected]"  <[email protected]>
To:  [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 9:06:28  PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas]  Photos


Take a close look, at least on my monitor, they look "iced", if I send as  
an attachment, it takes longer to upload but I think they are clearer.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/3/2010 7:55:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
Your pic look clear to me



--  Sent from my Palm Pre

 
____________________________________
On Oct 3, 2010 4:48 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:  

Don't know why the photos aren't clear when I insert them into the  email.  
I wonder if they would be better as attachments.  I think  I'll try it.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/3/2010 6:45:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

I am still trying to get Emiliano to sit up for a photo.  I  finally got 
him to sit and took a quick and not very good photo, then he  quickly plopped 
down into his favorite pose.  He's a lazy  model.
 
Gloria
 
 

      
















Reply via email to