*Sad but true some chi's are just a one owner person..But knowing he has anger issues and aggression problems the ASPCA may be the only place left to take him without reprocussion to you...Is he neutered now that you have him? and was he and intacted dog all the while before...I have and have had dogs that I got from breeders b4 me with issues and to this day there are dog's I just don't push there buttons...Good luck in finding a home just be upfront and as honest as you can with new potential owner. * On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone > > Well, I have tried to work with Ricky for his aggressive behavior towards > family members, but its gone to far today. My 19 year old daughter was > putting his t-shirt on, then went to pick him up and he totally became angry > and grabbed her hand between the thumb and finger and would not let go. > He broke the skin on her hand. The other day he tried to bite my husband > when he went to pet him. I am the ONLY one Ricky will not be angry with. But > my family can not live in fear of a dog. I have never had a chihuahua > before, or a dog that was aggressive in any way. > I will be looking for a qualified home for him where its just one adult > that does not have much company. That is about the only place he could live. > He is just unpredictable as to what will set him off. > I will not take him back to the ASPCA... I am not sure if I can find the > right home for him even. As much as I love him, my family must come first. > If anyone has any ideas or places I can call, please let me know. He is 4 > years old and I guess just set in his ways. I have had him not even 3 months > yet. I might see about a chihuahua rescue. :):) > > Shanna > > * > > > * > > <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS> > > > -- *Joyce* *www.mtnviewchis.webs.com* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

