*Then find a trainer to work with you and the family to come and work with
you all...
*
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>
> Hi
> when we went to the ASAP to get a dog, we wanted a family dog. Ricky was
> not aggressive to us in any way at the shelter. only when we got him home
> and since then.
>
> I read up on the Alfa dog right away... and I became the alfa to Ricky. He
> knows not to mess with me. I have never and will never hit or harm Ricky.
> Just using voice / noise controls Ricky with me. This is very very hard for
> me. My husband keeps saying just work / train with him more. We are not
> talking little nips here, we are talking full bloom unpredictable biting &
> breaking skin!
>
> If I had to find him a home, it will kill me, cause I love Ricky he is my
> baby... but I love my family too.
>
> I have to give this some thought... maybe talk to a dog trainer about it to
> see if they have ideas as to how to stop his aggressive biting.
>
> thanks
> Shanna
>       *
>
>
> *
>
> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS>
>
>
> --- On *Sat, 10/23/10, Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Needs A New Home, He Is To Aggressive With
> Family :(
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 5:22 PM
>
>
>    cant the family just leave him be and only you be his master?
> darcy
>
> --- On *Sat, 10/23/10, Kavi <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Kavi <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Needs A New Home, He Is To Aggressive With
> Family :(
> To: "Chihuahuas" <[email protected]>
> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 8:17 PM
>
>
>   Hi Everyone
>
> Well, I have tried to work with Ricky for his aggressive behavior towards
> family members, but its gone to far today. My 19 year old daughter was
> putting his t-shirt on, then went to pick him up and he totally became angry
> and grabbed her hand between the thumb and finger and would not let go.
> He broke the skin on her hand. The other day he tried to bite my husband
> when he went to pet him. I am the ONLY one Ricky will not be angry with. But
> my family can not live in fear of a dog. I have never had a chihuahua
> before, or a dog that was aggressive in any way.
> I will be looking for a qualified home for him where its just one adult
> that does not have much company. That is about the only place he could live.
> He is just unpredictable as to what will set him off.
> I will not take him back to the ASPCA... I am not sure if I can find the
> right home for him even. As much as I love him, my family must come first.
> If anyone has any ideas or places I can call, please let me know. He is 4
> years old and I guess just set in his ways. I have had him not even 3 months
> yet. I might see about a chihuahua rescue. :):)
>
> Shanna
>
>       *
>
>
> *
>
> <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb053_ZNxdm115XXUS>
>
>
>
>  
>



-- 
*Joyce*
*www.mtnviewchis.webs.com*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Reply via email to