Hi Portia,
Polar fleece is an amazingly warm material and can make up in the cutest
hoodies!! The Polar fleece washes well...sews super easy and doesn't
stretch out
of shape like sweaters can. If you are wanting to sew yourself I can recommend
some patterns or if ya need to just order some, you can certainly order
from me.
I don't have any pics of warm things yet except PJs up on my site but I can
make
just about anything you might want.

www.joys4toys.com'

Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack:
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable,and Caleb  and honorary non-dog members
of The Dog Park:

Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com