Thank you so much Lorena & monster Sissy loves her outfit and toys! She had to 
check out each toy as I squeaked it! LOL I put her chritmas outfit on and she 
looks adorable! I will post pictures as soon as I can HUbby took them so I need 
himt o send them to me first. I also got some HCi book marks with the magnets 
int hem I loves those are my favorite!!!!!

A chi luggage tag!

and A 2011 Chi calendar!!!! I lvoe them! 

I will post pics asap Thanks so much Lorena! Ellen 



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little pets! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to