From: Liz <chapl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] hi everyone
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 11:55 AM

I'm helping my stepdaughter find a new male long haired Chihuahua. She lost her
beloved Gizmo to her X almost 2 yrs ago. Gizmo was a present to her from him
and he refused to give him back.So now, She is ready for her own little love
bug. I would like to see her adopt, so that is an option. Or if anyone knows a
breeder with long haired babies. We are in Southern, NJ.