Hi Peggy, No she is a smooth coat. I think the hair you are seeing is the big 
hairy dog was in the kennel with her.  Oh she stunk so bad that night I picked 
her up. I drove with her in my lap for 2 hours before I got the other rescue 
dropped off and me back home. I gave her a bath right after walking in the 
door. She isn't afraid of baths, but she was sure afraid of that hose 
yesterday.  She looks allot like the Taco Bell Chi., but much cuter. Her nose 
is a funny color, pinkish on the top, but almost looks like it was lined with 
liner around the sides, but not her hair, this is her skin.  Her color is cream 
with white on her feet.  She has a darker yellow strip on the top of her head. 
I am sure her coat will improve in the next few months..
Beth

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Update on rescue Chi
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 1:37 PM


  










What a sad , sad picture! So happy that you got her out of there. She has Long 
hairs on her tail and a little on her face. Do you think she is a LH?  It took 
months before my Gigi's fur came in, now you can tell that she is a LH, it took 
a good diet and supplements, and the right shampoo to make her look like what 
she is suppose to be.
 
 

 
 

-------Original Message-------
 

From: Beth Michl
Date: 3/15/2011 12:04:04 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Update on rescue Chi [1 Attachment]
   











Oh thank you Lynn.. She is a sweet little girl with the biggest doe eye's I 
have ever seen.
It is fun to watch her change. You can't see her ribs now, but her back bone 
and hip/butt bones are still there.  When I showed the pic's to the girls at 
the vet, they couldn't believe how good she looks in just less then two week I 
have had her.
I found another picture I took the day I was at the shelter, this was when I 
first saw her, and had to leave cause I got so upset, then went back.
Good updated pictures to come. I will try and take some tonight.
Beth

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Update on rescue Chi
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 8:43 AM


  


Wonderful!  New pics soon of recovering precious little Vida.  Cannot wait to 
see her progress.  It nearly broke my heart when I saw her little rib cage so 
indented where flesh should be. SO glad for your big heart, Beth, that you just 
could not leave her in that death trap.
 
Lynn
 
 

In a message dated 3/14/2011 7:10:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:





Yea, I should have known better.. At 1st I was really strong. But after all 
this caring for her, she has my heart!! More picture soon. I wanted to wait to 
take some to show how much better she looks.  
Beth



 














      

Reply via email to