My suggestion is use a water bottle when she or he barks and say "NO BARK!.
have treats handy and treat when they stop. everytime they bark when you do not
want them to, squirt them or which ever one is barking. I would not punish all
barking, but the continue barking should have a quick end.  I know the chi down
stairs was barking ALL DAY LONG, while the parents were at work. and I do mean
all day long... he did not give it up until someone came home. I  told her
about it, and now I think she is taking him to her moms house. its been very
quiet

Shanna & Ricky

Las Vegas Nevada!!

My Chi Ricky... Is A HeartBeat  At My Feet

Kavis Christening n Communion Store

Visit my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store