From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com  [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of  aloha...@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:59  PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] Hello New Member~Joan

Hi  Joan...

I'm sorry  to hear about your mother...

So you're  living in Vegas full time now ?

hugs Linda

_joan_croft@hotmail.com_ (mailto:joan_cr...@hotmail.com)   writes:

Hi  Linda,
I had some  very severe allergies – the worst one being mold.
I lived for  35 years about 15 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean in the
valley…so we  had the humidity and warmer temps which made too much mold in
the air for  me.
My doctor  told me in April 2007 that if I did not make a move to a warmer
and drier  climate that I would be on oxygen & a respirator within a year.
I  made a down payment on a house here and my mom and I were going back and
forth on the weekends.  My dear Mom had decided she wanted to move here
after a couple of months, but then she got sick and passed away.  She  never
lived here full time, but she was here and liked it enough to want to  move.
Next week, on the 13th, will be three years since she  passed.