From: Crystal Thirion
Date: 5/13/2011 11:02:29 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Desi Visits the Vet AGAIN

My chi Taco has a flea allergy and he also has really dry skin. His dry skin
will get itchy and he will chew and scratch until he bleeds.. I got a
moisturizing spray from petsmart and massage it into his skin and he stops
chewing. Desi probably has different issues, but the spray might relieve his
itching.

        (♥)  Crystal (♥)