Hi Joan...

I will be thinking about you next Thursday.
Don't ever let anyone make you feel quilty about something you  have no
control over...such nonsense, I know people that tried do anything to  make me
feel quilty but I've already told them they'll have to play their head
games with someone else cos I cant' be bothered with it lol  I think my  sense
of humor helps me look at things in a different light :) plus I've  learned
to speak up after years of bullshits, excuse my french lol
hugs Linda

_joan_croft@hotmail.com_ (mailto:joan_cr...@hotmail.com)   writes:

Thank  you.  I think that the biggest thing for my siblings and me is that
we  have only moved to the oldest living generation three years ago.  And
the  natural thing to think is that we don’t die until we get older.   My
brother actually has Hepatitis C, and my other sister has had Hodgkins
Lymphoma twice.  I have the spinal problems and have been told and  believe
that
the tumor on my brain is benign.  My brother has never  really got past my mom’
s passing, and he wanted to be the first one to be with  Mom again.  I feel
a peaceful feeling about her…and I know from when my  mom was in her last
weeks, that being there it was very peaceful and so I  guess that is why I
have this feeling.  If hospice is involved, then I  don’t think it will be
anything different.
But being  caught in the crossfire because how dare me have a tumor on my
brain when my  sister is dying.  I don’t take it personally, but it does hurt
when I  hear that type of stuff.  I have to remain calm and peaceful so
that I  can prepare to recuperate from my surgery next week.  I can pray…and I
do.  Thank you for your good wishes and prayers…appreciated more than you
can know.