---CROSS
POSTING ONLY----

IF YOU CAN HELP THESE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, AND NOW MUST
GIVE UP THEIR 3 BELOVED PETS, THEN PLEASE EMAIL THEM AT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS
BELOW.  PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY, AND HELP PREVENT THEM FROM GOING INTO A
SHELTER.
OWNER-SURRENDER DOGS ARE PUT DOWN FIRST AND THESE BABIES WON'T HAVE A PRAYER
IN THE AUSTIN HIGH KILL SHELTER, WHICH IS ALREADY OVERLOADED WITH DOGS


 
*You can email: [email protected] (at   gmail.com) if you can give
them a home, or foster them and find them good homes!!!  
 From: Patty Alexander [mailto:[email protected]] 


I have been helping a homeless couple with their dogs for about 8 months now
  They live under a bridge in South Austin.  None of their little Chi’s were
spayed, so about 6 months ago I took 8 tiny puppies from them and found them
homes.  After that I set out to help them get two of their dogs spayed and
neutered, and then also helped them when one dog got hurt.  They have a
pre-paid cell they use to text me when they need help.
 Now their family is ill, and they are catching a ride from Austin to Maine.
 They know the time has come to give up their dogs, and they texted me today
about sending them to the shelter.  Tonight I looked on craigslist and they
were all listed there for FREE by one of their friends.  I called and told
them to delete the ad, and I would try to help.  I know these dogs.  They
are all very loyal to their owners, so when someone first takes them it’s
going to take them a bit to warm up to strangers, but they need help badly!!
 Krystal is the tan one in the picture with the white one, which is White
Lightning…..the male of the group.  The one curled up is Angel, and she is
not spayed.   I do not want these dogs falling into the hands of breeders,
or someone else who will treat them badly.
 If anyone can help, please contact me!!  I only have until this weekend to
find help!!
 They are located in Austin, TX
 *You can email me at: [email protected] (at   gmail.com) if you can
give them a home, or foster them and find them good homes!!! 
 These are tiny pictures, but they are all I have, and all they can get me.
 THANKS!!!
 











<<attachment: securedownload1.jpg>>

<<attachment: securedownload2.jpg>>

Reply via email to