OMG...what a CUTE little bugger! He’s precious!!!

From: meccarose
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:44 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: New Member

Hi Blanche,

   Welcome to our group!

   I have a Chihuahua named Wobbly Bear and he is approx 9+  yrs old.  Our vet
diagnosed him with collapsed trachea when he had an x-ray.   He said one thing
making it worse is that he is too overweight and he must stay on diet and no
snacks.  There isn't much we can do other than that although he said if it gets
worse there may be medication that could help or surgery.  I don't know what
caused this. Wobbly is doing okay, we handle him with care. He has a little
trouble walking sometimes due to his weight. He's a precious little boy with a
great personality!

   ~Rose