Thank  you Evelyn.. Yes it has been a tough week on my end for sure!! I know 
God has his plans, but darn him, wish he would have given me a few more years 
with her. She was truly sweet too the bone. Just when I don't think I have any 
tears left, they pour from my eyes.. 
Beth


________________________________
From: Evelyn Quintana <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Favorite pictures of Smidgen


  
Beth, she was an adorable dog and my heart is heavy for you. I wish you all the 
best with work and the horse. Gosh, what a tuff time you are having. God bless 
you.

Evelyn


________________________________
From: Beth Michl <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:45 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Favorite pictures of Smidgen [2 Attachments]


  
I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite pictures of Smidgen. I keep 
these on my fridge, so took a pic of the pic's quality isn't that good..
Beth


 

Reply via email to