Hello and welcome Gwen!

Hugs,
Linda

________________________________
 From: Gwen <poco...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 5:48 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New to Group

Hi,  My name is Gwen and I am so happy to find this group.  We had always had
large dogs but we adopted Poco 16 years ago and that hooked me on Chihuahuas.
He was a rescue dog and 7 mos old and became my buddy.  We lost him in August
and were heatbroken, so felt we should get another rescue Chihuahua.  Now we
have a wonderful little girl, Casey.  She was dumped over the fence of a rescue
shelter - the vet is guessing she is 2-3 years old.  She is a well-behaved and
very sweet personality - I have a hard time understanding how anyone could dump
her.  She is going for her operation on Monday - looks like she has already had
a litter, but no more.

We also have a chi/JR mix (Bambi) that is 14 years old and they seem to be a
very good friends already.

I just posted Casey's photos.