 From: Susanne Defoe <srde...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 9:23 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] OT: Smelly Litter Box

Hello,
This is off-topic but thanks for any input.  I have never owned cats so do not
know much about them.  I am babysitting our son's cats this week.  Their litter
box stinks to high heavens.  He uses clumping "the World's Best Kitty Litter".
I thought if I empty out all of the litter and wash the boxes and start with
all fresh litter it might help? Does anyone have suggestions in what to do that
won't make them not use their box?  He feeds them Evo.  Could their food be
making their poo really smelly? They are very healthy looking and their bodies
do not smell, just the box.
Ew,
Sue
MI